DILKARA NATURAL PADDLE BRUSH
Dilkara Natural Paddle Brush is proud to be an award-winning product chosen in the Australian Enterprise Awards for The Best Indigenous Hair & Beauty Products Range 2023.
The Dilkara Natural Paddle Brush is made from compacted bamboo with wooden bristles treated with an antibacterial treatment, it is fast becoming a popular add to any beauty box and haircare ritual. It can be used wet or dry, and a favourite
Developed by Dilkara’s owner, Julie – great care has been taken in the development of a quick drying, gentle on the hair paddle brush. Not being able to find something similar on the market, we created a professional tool for you to use at home, or in the salon.
WHY LOVE NATURAL
“Loving our natural, pure and organic resources, I love working with what our abundant Earth provides. I believe in our botanical smorgasbord for its own beautiful qualities” Julie x
Say goodbye to frizz and breakage!
- Gentle on hair and scalp – Made with natural materials such as boar bristle, the brush is gentle on the hair and scalp, reducing breakage and minimising damage.
- Promotes healthy hair – Natural bristles help distribute the scalp’s natural oils throughout the hair, keeping it moisturised and healthy.
- Reduces frizz – The natural bristles smooth the hair cuticle, reducing frizz and promoting shine.
- Prevents static – Unlike plastic brushes, natural paddle brushes do not generate static electricity, leaving hair smoother and more manageable.
- Eco-friendly – Natural paddle brushes are made with renewable materials and are biodegradable, making them a more sustainable choice compared to synthetic brushes.
- Durable – Natural paddle brushes are built to last, making them a worthwhile investment in the long term.
NO ANIMAL TESTING OR BY-PRODUCTS.